Central venous catheter protector
The Cath-PRO is a water resistant disposable protective pocket for use with central line venous catheters.
- SECURITY: provides stability for the exterior lumen, clamps and caps of the central line during use and non-use.
- COMFORT: provides comfort for the patient from the irritation caused by the exterior portion of the central line.
- PROTECTION: helps reduce trauma and pulling and displacement of the central line and adds an additional barrier to insulate from the environment.
- Peace of Mind: prevents catheter entanglement during sleep and other daily activities.
- Discretion: provides a flatter, smoother landscape by concealing the catheter under clothing.
- Ease of use: Speeds the process of catheter treatment initiation and termination, no longer struggling with gauze and tape.
- Popular: The Cath-PRO is well-liked by patients and Nursing staff.
How to use Cath-PRO
The Cath-PRO is a water resistant disposable protective pocket for use with central line venous catheters. We are experienced in direct patient care in hospitals, clinics and Home Health Care facilities. We are the original developer of the Catheter protection device which has been sold all over the world. Now, we bring you an improved version of the same device.
Re-introducing the most popular Cath Pro.0 water resistant disposable protective pocket for dual lumen catheters. It has rounded bottoms for easy displacement and safe access.
remove adhesive strip covers from pocket
Place access tubes into Cath-PRO pocket
attach to skin
NOTE: Replace Cath-PRO pocket with every treatment.
Central venous lines are used in a variety of medical therapies today:
- dialysis patients
- oncology patients
- Long term antibiotic therapy patients
- Medical surgical patients with poor venous access
- critical care patients
- Patients requiring parenteral nutrition
- Patients requiring infusion therapy
- Infants requiring PARENTERAL nutrition and medication
- Patients requiring long term pain management
- Home care patients
- Long term care patients